Sell on Abbot's Place
Selling on Abbot’s Place couldn’t be simpler. While you relax and put your feet up:
- We will send you a postage label for your shoes (UK only).
- Our in-house experts will clean and restore your shoes uppers.
- We photograph your item in our studio, create a professional listing and put your item up for sale alongside our current stock.
- We drive traffic to your listing through our Instagram feed and via email campaigns.
- We do all the hard work for you - in return we take a XX% commission and send you your money 15-21 days after the item has been sold.
We are interested in the following brands:
Alden, Alfred Sargent, Cheaney, Church’s, Crockett & Jones, Edward Green, George Cleverley, Grenson, J.M.Weston, John Lobb, Loake 1880 and Tricke
Have shoes to sell?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of what you have to sell. Please include as many photos as necessary to accurately show the condition of the item so we can get you the best price possible.
My shoes sold what happens now?
We let you know via email and as long as the item is not returned within 14 days we transfer you your money.
What happens if my shoes don’t sell?
If your item doesn’t sell after 90 days you have two options…
- We will send your freshly cleaned and restored shoes back to you for free.
- You can extend the listing on our sites at a mutually agreed lowered price.